Re: live props on a VCR

From: Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:11:36 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
I agree. However, we should note that the values may differ.

The spec is pretty clear in 2.1.3 that dead properties of a version
resource
must also be exposed on the VCR. It also says that live props may differ.
But it would be good to know if a VR's live props must also be exposed on
the VCR.

Specifically, I want to get the DAV:version-name from the VCR (rather than
issue a second PROPFIND against the DAV:target of the VCR).

I don't see anything in the spec about exposing VR live props thru the VCR
(I could have easily missed it so far). I'd like to state that they *are*
exposed.

Cheers,
-g

--