RE: Minutes Delta-V breakout meeting 14-Dec-00

From: Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:25:49 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
<lisa>
Hmm, this really argues for using PROPFIND since the client can say what
props they want for the version.  Perhaps instead of using attributes in
the
body of PROPFIND request (I never really understood where they would go)
there could just be an XML element to tell the server whether the client
wanted version detail or not:

PROPFIND thisresource

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
   <propfind xmlns="DAV:">
     <versions>show-last-five</D:versions>
     <prop>
          <creator-displayname/>
          <checkin-date/>
     </prop>
   </propfind>
</lisa>
<jra>Lisa, here's what we were planning:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
   <propfind xmlns="DAV:">
     <prop>
          <creator-displayname/>