Re: Review of draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.4/5

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 10:01:46AM -0500, Jim Amsden wrote:
> Since we're trying to take the DeltaV spec to last call shortly after the
> Dec IETF working group meeting, it may be too late to split it up now. I
> suggest we leave it alone for the working group meeting and see what the
> group wants to do and what effect it might have on our ability to go last
> call.

"what the group wants to do" ... I think this has been pretty clear: split
the doc into core and optional/advanced.

The working group meeting isn't going to change that since it isn't
authoritative. This list is, and that has been the consensual decision so
far.

Cheers,
-g

--