From: ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org
[mailto:ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Jim Whitehead
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 5:14 PM
To: WebDAV WG; ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: DAVers guide to the San Diego IETF

For the WebDAV afficionado, the following is the ultimate guide to WebDAV
and DeltaV meetings being held at the San Diego IETF meeting next week.  For
location, registration, and hotel information, please see:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-49.html

Wedensday, Dec 13
-----------------

9AM - 5PM :: DeltaV design team meeting, Symphony Bay 3,
             San Diego Marriott Suites

1PM - 3PM :: Access Control BOF meeting, location TBD,
             look on announcement board near IETF
             registration desk (or find Eric Sedlar,
             Geoff Clemm, or Anne Hopkins, since they all
             said this was an OK time, but none of them has
             yet volunteered to post a message on the
             announcement board. :-)

3:30PM - 5:30PM :: WebDAV working group meeting,
             Marina 5, Sheraton San Diego (IETF)
             Agenda: http://www.ietf.org/ietf/00dec/webdav-agenda.txt

Thursday, Dec 14
----------------

9AM - 12noon :: DeltaV design team meeting, Symphony Bay 3,
             San Diego Marriott Suites

1PM - 3PM :: DeltaV working group meeting,
             Marina 5, Sheraton San Diego (IETF)

3:30PM - 5PM :: DeltaV design team meeting, Symphony Bay 3,
             San Diego Marriott Suites
             (It might be wise to stop by the DeltaV WG meeting
              to make sure this one will be held).

For the latest access control draft:
http://www.webdav.org/acl/
http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-03.txt