RE: Labelling support optional

FileNET is a vendor of web content management and document management
products, but not software source code management products.  We agree that
the LABEL feature in DeltaV should be optional, not core, because our
customers don't require such a feature in every system.

Our products allow customers to configure custom properties that could
include a label-like string property, but it would have only limited
server-side semantics such as string data typing and, optionally, a
constrained set of value choices.  It would not be appropriate to require it
in every FileNET system.

--Chuck Fay
FileNET Corporation, 3565 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92626