Re: Atomic CHECKIN of all checkouts of an activity

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:50:21 -0500 (EST)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

   From: David.Goodenough@dga.co.uk

   This would go a long way to implementing the batch operation that I was
   requesting (it seems like a long time ago) that got rejected.  I would
   welcome this.

Great!  (Always good to have at least two customers for a new feature).

Note that at the time the generic batch operation was rejected, we
said that we'd be happy to consider an aggregate request (i.e. a
request that batches a specific set of other requests).  It was
the generic batching mechanism that was rejected.  So we may not
be right, but we are consistent (:-).