Deletion semantics for versioning metadata

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:08:03 -0500 (EST)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

Greg has asked that we clarify the results of deleting things
like working resources, versions, version histories, etc.

I believe it is sufficient for us to say that if a server allows you
to delete such a resource, that all the versioning properties of other
resources that refer to that resource should be updated to no longer
refer to the deleted resource (I'd probably enumerate those properties
to make sure there is no misunderstanding).

Any objections?