Versioning TeleConf Agenda, 10/20/00 (Friday) 11am-noon EST

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:11:55 -0400 (EDT)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

phone: 888 819 8909  pass-code#97985

Agenda:

I actually don't have any agenda items for today, but I'll call in
just to see if anybody has some issues they haven't had a chance to
raise on the mailing list.

Chris has asked that we move the time to 12-1pm EST (still on Friday).
That's mostly a question for Tim, since that would make it 5-6pm for
him.  At any rate, following our recently minted standard procedure
here, anyone can ask for a time change (which Chris has) and anyone
can veto the time change (which nobody has as of yet), so if I get no
vetos by Wednesday of next week, I'll make the time change that Chris
has requested.