Workspace header and optional labeling

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:50:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
CC: ckaler@microsoft.com

I've gotten no defenders of the "Workspace" header (Chris ... ?)
and no "rebuttal" to the most recent arguments for making labeling
optional, so I'll go ahead and prepare a working draft with those
changes.  Also, Greg's comments indicated that the protocol does not
provide sufficient motivation for workspaces, so I'll expand that
section with a few of the problems that they are intended to address.

Since these changes do not involve any changes to the semantics of the
protocol, they do not warrant a new internet draft, so I'll just post
a deltav-10.1 working draft on the web site, with deltav-10 remaining
the last call internet draft.