Versioning TeleConf Agenda, 10/13/00 (Friday) 11-12 EST

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 13:25:39 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
I will probably not be able to attend a con-call this Friday,
and since no new issues have been raised, and the current issues
(remove workspace header, move labels to advanced) are being pursued
on the mailing list, I'm inclined to cancel this week's call.

If someone else would like to post an agenda and hold the call
this week, please do so (I'll leave the usual number and pass-code
active).

Otherwise, please just spend the time carefully reviewing the last
call version of the protocol (-10, very few changes from -09), and
post your findings to the mailing list!