DAV:checked-out

From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 07:37:52 -0700
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
I was just perusing v10 of the draft... The Version Selector property named
DAV:checked-out does not account for the case where multiple checkouts of a
resource may occur.

Seems it would be possible to do the following:

Joe:  CHECKOUT /foo
Jane: CHECKOUT /foo
Jane: PUT /foo
Jane: CHECKIN /foo
Jane: CHECKOUT /foo

In Jane's second checkout, the /foo Version Selector's target points to
something different from Joe's (active) CHECKOUT.

What is the purpose of this property? Thinking on it... I'm not sure whether
its value is even "interesting".

Cheers,
-g

--