Re: Standard WebDAV Properties

Greg Stein (gstein@lyra.org)
Thu, 04 Mar 1999 15:27:02 -0500

Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 15:27:02 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org> (by way of "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>)
Subject: Re: Standard WebDAV Properties

[Postmaster note: There has been a large number of postings from
addresses not subscribed to the mailing list.  This list is currently
configured to toss all such postings into a 'check me for spam' queue,
thus introducing delay.  Participants should post from the address
to which they asked their ietf-dav-versioning mail to be sent.  -R.Swick]