Versioning TeleConf Agenda, 3/3/99 (Wednesday)

Geoffrey M. Clemm (gclemm@tantalum.atria.com)
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:43:46 -0500

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:43:46 -0500
From: "Geoffrey M. Clemm" <gclemm@tantalum.atria.com>
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: Versioning TeleConf Agenda, 3/3/99 (Wednesday)

phone: 888 819 8909  pass-code#97985

Agenda:

- Can a Workspace be used as a Checkout-Token.
- Is "automatic" a reasonable value for the DAV:activity property
  of a workspace (i.e. the server is completely responsible for
  allocating an activity to each checkout).  If so, what constraints
  (if any) do we want to place on how the server can allocate checkouts
  and revisions to an activity.

This week, I specifically kept the agenda short to see if we can
reach closure a specific issue and move forward.  I also vote we
keep the meeting to no more than one hour, i.e. 2-3 EST, 11-12 PST.

Next week, the TeleConf will revert back to its usual Monday time slot.