Versioning Conference Calls: Mondays at 2pm EST

Geoffrey M. Clemm (gclemm@tantalum.atria.com)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:39:28 -0500

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:39:28 -0500
From: "Geoffrey M. Clemm" <gclemm@tantalum.atria.com>
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: Versioning Conference Calls: Mondays at 2pm EST

Phone number is:	1-888-819-8909
Pass Code is:		97985

There was a unanimous preference for Mondays, so Monday at 2pm it is.
Rational Software will provide the toll-free number for these calls.

The primary topic for next Monday's call (2/22) will be the versioning
goals document.  Particular topics that have been raised:

  - new term for "activity" (Chris)
  - workspaces at level 1 (Jim)
  - deleting revisions/versioned-resources (Jim)
  - what is a vportal and why we might need them (Geoff)
    (related to the deletion question)
  - semantics of versioned collections (Geoff)
  - branching semantics for activities (Sarge)

I doubt very much we'll get through all of these topics,
but this gives everyone some things to focus on.  Feel free to
send me any additional topics you'd like to see added to the
agenda.

Geoffrey M. Clemm
Chief Engineer, Configuration Management Business Unit
Rational Software Corporation
(781) 676-2684   geoffrey.clemm@rational.com   http://www.rational.com