Time for weekly Versioning Conference Call

Geoffrey M. Clemm (gclemm@tantalum.atria.com)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:46:29 -0500

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:46:29 -0500
From: "Geoffrey M. Clemm" <gclemm@tantalum.atria.com>
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: Time for weekly Versioning Conference Call

I'm setting up a weekly versioning conference call, similar in purpose
to the weekly advanced-collections call that Judy is running.  So first
I need to set up a time.  Do people prefer:
- 2pm EST, on Mondays
- 2pm EST, on Wednesdays
- something else

I should have a permanent phone number and pass-code by the end of the week.

Also, I am soliciting agenda items.  Off the top of my head, a few I have
for the first meeting are:

  (from Chris Kaler) possible new name for "activity"
  (from Geoff Clemm) what is a vportal and why we might need them
  (from Geoff Clemm) versioned collections