Re: Change to charset registry for "ECMA-cyrillic" (updated) (char-set)

Hi,

Well, there is a problem with just referencing the ISO URL, in that the ISO 2375
registration does not show a full charset, as the ascii part and the control codes are
missing. And the url for the entry in the ISO 2375 registry
seems to be incorrect, it should be http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/ISO-IR/111.pdf
Furthermore the ISO 2375 register does not show correspondance to ISO
10646.  An ISO source that shows the full charset for KOI8-E, with correspondance
to ISO 10646 is the ISO/IEC 15897 cultural register, which as an entry
http://www.dkuug.dk/cultreg/registrations/number/49 for the KOI8-E
charset, which could be used as the reference.

Alternatively one could give an updated description in RFC 1345
notation:

 &charset ECMA-cyrillic
 &rem source: ISO 2375 registry http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/ISO-IR/111.pdf
 &alias iso-ir-111
 &alias ECMA-113:1986
 &alias ECMA-113
 &g1esc x2d40 &g2esc x2e40 &g3esc x2f40
 &bits 8
 &code 0
 NU SH SX EX ET EQ AK BL BS HT LF VT FF CR SO SI
 DL D1 D2 D3 D4 NK SY EB CN EM SB EC FS GS RS US
 SP ! " Nb DO % & ' ( ) * + , - . / 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 : ; < = > ?
 At A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z <( // )> '> _
 '! a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z (! !! !) '? DT
 PA HO BH NH IN NL SA ES HS HJ VS PD PU RI S2 S3
 DC P1 P2 TS CC MW SG EG SS GC SC CI ST OC PM AC
 NS d% g% io ie ds ii yi j% lj nj ts kj -- v% dz
 N0 D% G% IO IE DS II YI J% LJ NJ Ts KJ Cu V% DZ
 ju a= b= c= d= e= f= g= h= i= j= k= l= m= n= o=
 p= ja r= s= t= u= z% v= %' y= z= s% je sc c% ='
 JU A= B= C= D= E= F= G= H= I= J= K= L= M= N= O=
 P= JA R= S= T= U= Z% V= %" Y= Z= S% JE Sc C% ="

Best regards
keld