RE: Change to charset registry for "ECMA-cyrillic" (updated)

           ^
> Alias: csISO111ECMACyrillic

Jennifer, you've made the same mistake twice!  That should be Latin capital
letter I in there, not digit 1.  (KOI, Kod Obmena Informacii, is the same KOI
in both KOI7-switched and KOI8-E.)

Also folks, do you think we should also include the following note in the
registry right after the above:

NOTE: The description of this charset in RFC 1345 is INCORRECT.  The only
correct and authoritative description of this charset is the registration
document in the ISO registry, a scan of which appears at the URL given above.

MS