ACCLAIMED WINNER

From: Kolawole Abiola <kolaabiola01@fsmail.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 06:28:44 -0800
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we
have not  met permit me to introduce myself. I am kolawole Abiola,
 the first son  of the late M.K.O. Abiola, the acclaimed winner of
 the annulled  presidential election of June 12th 1993 of the Federal
 Republic of Nigeria.  Before my Fathers death, he willed all his
assets and wealth in my name  (as the first son) because my family
is a polygamous one, my father has  many wives.  My father transferred
a lot of money in United States dollars  domination abroad. And also
his assets worth billions of dollars abroad. Presently, (US$81million)
eighty-one million united states dollars  only, is in a security
company in europe and asia countries   ,  thatís why I am soliciting
 for your urgent assistance to safely transfer  this money in to your
 account on your behalf and myself. For your assistance, 30% of the
total sum will be given to you, 10% to  offset local or foreign
expenses that may be incurred in the course of  this remittance.
 I shall be meeting with you, if you accept to assist me.remember all modalities have been worked out to ensure a clean remittance of this
fund  into your account hitch free. Your expertise has been taken into
consideration and quite believe that you will protect my interest
 by taking  this deal strictly confidential.it will taken fourteen(i4)
 working days to  actualize this project, without delay.

I will appreciate your quick response through  my email address.
kolaabiola93@yahoo.com <mailto:address.kolaabiola93@yahoo.com
  I am open to further question you may wish to ask in respect of
 this business transaction.  Our dreams will surely come true.

Regards  Yours faithfully,

Kolawole Abiola