Re: Registration of new charset [Amiga-1251]

At 9:27 PM +0300 1/20/04, Michael Malyshev wrote:
>Sorry to be a bit inpatient but when will iana generate the new MIB numbers?

They just told me "by early next week". They are going through some
personnel changes and they need to coordinate with each other.

>Our OS4 project is entering final beta testing stage and we would like to have
>the locale system properly setup asap. (Files get charset numbers encoded
>inside, something like version strings but hidden from the general user)

Hopefully you can find a few more bugs that will keep you busy for a week. :-)

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium