CONGRATULATIONS

From: <silvertrustagent1@netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:08:01 GMT
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

MEGA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: MLI/231-ILGI0431/03
BATCH: IPD/15/096/PTNL
RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lottery Winners International programs held on the
5th of December 2003. Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 20511465897-6291 with serial number
472-971103 drew lucky numbers 8-66-97-22-71-64 which
consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a sum pay out of US$ 500,000.00  (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information very confidential
till your claims has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000,000 company and 300,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place annually. We hope
with part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD100 million international lottery.
To file for your claim, please contact our/your
fiducial agent
MR.RICHARD GORDON of the,
SILVER TRUST AGENT
TEL: +31-630-054-343
FAX: +31-645-236-856
Email: richardgordon900@netscape.net
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than
5th of January 2004. After this date all unclaimed,
funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional  program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Helen Van Hall
Lottery Coordinator.