CONGRATULATIONS !!! YOU ARE A WINNER

From: GLOBAL NET PROMO LOTTERY S.A <globalnet222@netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:55:37 +0100
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
GLOBALNET LOTTERY S.A.
LONDON, ENGLAND
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

REF NO: EGS/2560145701/02.
BATCH NO:14/0013/1PD
Date:16th SEPTEMBER..,2003.

ATTN:

                 RE:AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

WE are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of the
GLOBAL NET SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY /INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 15th of
 SEPTEMBER.,2003.

Your name attached to ticket number 02511464992750 with  Serial number
 211305 drew the lucky numbers 41824303135 which consequently won
the lottery in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of 415,810.00
(FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN EUROS
ONLY ) in cash credited to file REF NO:EGS/2551543252/02.This is from a
total cash prize of US$7,068,770.00 (SEVEN MILLION, SIXTY EIGHT THOUSAND,SEVEN
 HUNDRED AND SEVENTY US DOLLARS ONLY) shared among the seventeen
international winners  in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with   INTERNATIONAL TRUST BANK insured to your name.Due
 to mixed up of some numbers  and names, we ask that you keep this award
 from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money
remitted to your nominated account as this is a part of our security
protocol  to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of
this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New zealand, Europe and North
America as part of our international promotions program which we conduct
 once every year. We hope that with a part of your  prize , you will
take part in our end of year HIGHSTAKE US$50 Million International
lottery.

To begin your lottery claim please contact your claims agent,  Foreign
Operations DR DICKSON WATTS(Operations Manager) GLOBAL NET SECURITIES S.A.
 E.mail: wattsdickson@netscape.net    or  wattsdickson1@netscape.net  for processing and
 remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.
Remember all prize money must be claimed not later than  15TH of November ember.,2003.
 After this date all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE
ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and  complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers including your (CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER) ,in every
correspondence with us or your agent.Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you
for being a part of our promotions program.

Best regards,

LOPEZFERNANDO

(VICE PRESIDENT)