WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: <johncoy@eudoramail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:12:52 +0200
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

SUNSWEETWIN PROMO LOTTERY

ALFONSTRAAT B56,1002 BSAMSTERDAM

NETHERLANDS.

TO THE MANAGER:

FROM: THE DESK OF PROMOTIONS MANAGER,

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

REF: OYL/34890003476/07

BATCH: 65/00319/IPD

ATTENTION:

RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today 12th ,July of winners of the Sunsweetwin

Promo Lottery THE NETHERLANDS/ INTERNATIONAL,PROGRAMS held on 12th July 2003.Your company,is attached to ticket number 056-0148-876-132,with serial number 6078-22 drew the lucky numbers 65-12-32-33-21-46,and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.You have therefore been approved for the lump sum pay out of US$3,500.000.00 in cash credited to file Ref No.OY/3450567897/02.This is from total prize money of US$70,000.000.00 shared among twenty international winners in this category.All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Australia,New Zealand,america,Europe,North America and Asia as part of International Promotions program,which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured in your name.Due to the mix up of some numbers and names,we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.We hope with a part of your prize you will participate in our end of year high stakes of US$1.2billion international lottery.

Remember,all prize money must be claimed not later than 30th of October.After this date,all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE:In order to avoid unnecesssary delays and complications,please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your agent.

Furthermore,should there be any change of your address,do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

Mr. Johnson Coy.

N/B Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.

On the receipt of this notification you are required to contact the director of Vertex Security Company S.A for further explanation on how to claim your winnings,however your fax and telephone numbers together with your serial,ref.,and batch numbers must be in your reply mail to Mr.Richardo Murcia, and his contacts are:

NAME: RICHARDO MURCIA

TEL: +34-619-201-153

EMAIL: vertsec2002@yahoo.com