From The Abacha`s

From: Mrs Mariam Abacha <mariama47@zapo.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 01:09:22 +0200
To: mariama47@zapo.net

Dear Friend ,

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sanni
Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died
mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since after my
husband;s death my family is under
restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we are
being molested, policed and our Bank Account both here and
abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian Civilian
Government.

Furthermore, my elder son is in detention by the Nigerian
Government for more interrogation about my husband;s
assists and some vital documents. Following the recent
discovery of my husband;s Bank Account
by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which the
huge sum of US$700Million and DM450Milllion was logged. I
therefore decided to contact you in confidence that I was
able to move out the sum of US$25Million Dollars, which was
secretly lodged in a trunk box and deposited with a
Security Company as materials of Inheritance.

I therefore personally, appeal to you seriously and
religiously for your urgent assistance to move this money
into your country where I believe it will be safe since I
cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement
imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian
Government.

You can also contact me through my family attorney
Barrister Abdulmalik Daudu(SAN) on his e-mail
address:barr_amd102@yahoo.com and my lawyer shall
arrange with you,in order to liaise with you toward`s
effective completion of this transaction.

However, arrangements have been put in place to move this
money out of the country in a secret vault through a
diplomatic security company, as soon as you indicate your
interest, forward to my lawyer your Telephone Number, Fax
Number and your Postal Address so that he can send to you
the Certificate of Deposit and other necessary documents,
so that you can help to claim the luggage.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total
sum while 70% is to be held on trust by you until we decide
on a suitable business investment in your country
subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian Government.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute
confidentiality and sincerity.

Best
Regards,
Hajia Mariam abacha(Mrs.)

NB:To proove the authenticity of my story i will want you
to go through the links below.

1:http://www.transnationale.org/anglais/sources/tiersmonde/d
irigeants__abach
a.htm