Urgent Help!

From: edward.col <edward.col@voila.fr>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 10:58:45 +0100
To: "edward.col" <edward.col@voila.fr>

FROM :COLLINS and ANN EDWARD
TELEPHONE:(+22507646934)
ABIDJAN REP OF IVORY COAST

APPEAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

ATT: Dear Friend,

We know our message will come to you as a surprise,first
of all, we will like to wish you a Compliment of the
season, I am COLLINS EDWARD and I am writing to you
together with my Sister Miss ANN EDWARD from Abidjan Rep
of te 'Ivoire.We hope you will Permit us to inform you
of our desire of going into business relationship with
you.We got your name and contact from internet ,We prayed
over it and selected your name among other names after
reading your profile and we beleive that you will be a
trustworthy person that We can do business with and , We
must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and
sincere business.

We are COLLINS EDWARD and Miss ANN EDWARD the only son and
Daugther of late CHIEF and Mrs. GEORGE EDWARD. Our father
was a very wealthy DIAMOND DEALER, the economic capital of
SIERRE LOANE, our father was poisoned to death by his
business associates on one of their outings on a business
trip. Our mother died when we were very small and since then
our father took us so special. Before the death of our
father on January 2002 in a private hospital here in
Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bed side and told
me that he has the sum of Twelve million ,three hundred
thousand United State Dollars.USD ($12.300,000) left in
fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in
Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only son for the
next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to
us that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned
by his business associates.That we should seek for a
Foreign partner in a country of our choice where we will
transfer this money and use it for investment purpose
such as real estate management or hotel management .
We are honourably seeking your assistance in
the following ways:
1)To provide a bank account into which this money would be
transferred to.
2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only
25years and My younger Sister is only 22years old.
3)To make a feasibility study and recommend some worthwhile
business investments which flourishes there in your
country, Our approach is in view of our ill-experience in
business. This fund been the basis of our future and
business ambition, your friendship,honest assistance and
advise will be appreciated so much while relying on your
guidance for profitable business establishment in your
country.
4)To make arrangement for me and my younger sister to come
over to your country to further our education and to
secure a resident permit in your country.
Moreover,  We are willing to offer you 15% of
the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after
the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated
account overseas.
Furthermore, Please,if you think you can be of
an assistance to this our problem try to call us on this
Telephone Number(+22507646934) or contact us on this e-mail
addresse edward.col@voila.fr

 For more discussion and modalities of this
transaction and We are willing to offer to you the 15% of
the total Money and also a negotiable percentage for the
investment project.
We will forward all the documents concerning this
deposit to you,together with our pictures on confirming to
us your interest to assist us in this our situation and
we believe that this transaction would be concluded within
fourteen (14) Working days you signify interest to assist
us.
Please, Help us to get out of this terrible
situation and our Almigthy God will bless you.
anicipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless.
Best regards,
COLLINS AND ANN EDWARD