KAOLIN EXPORT

From: Alkabir Mohammed <amec@burntmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 05:34:50 +0000
To: amec@burntmail.com

FINISHED KAOLIN PRODUCE FOR EXPORT

ATTN: SIR/MADAM:

I am MR. ALKABIR MOHAMMED of ALKABIR MINERAL EXPORT CO. SAUDI ARABIA.

We are exporters of finished kaolin produce, with a 9years business
experience.

Our kaolin is available in two different forms: POWDER or PELLETS. If the product is to be used in water-based systems such as paint, paper or ceramics, the clients could easily use the kaolin in its cheaper pellet form, as used by all our local customers in those industries. Rubber clients must have the dry powder form, however. (Note: Alkabir Ultrafine has recently replaced brands such as Hexafil and Suprex in the rubber industry and calcined clays in the paint industry in Saudi Arabia).

We fit 20 tons of kaolin per FCL when it is in the pellet form, palletised and shrinkwrapped. However with the more bulky powder, if the powder is palletised and shrinkwrapped, we can only fit 17.5 tons per FCL. (One can fit 20 tons per FCL if the bags are packed loose in the container, which needs a lot of labour to unpack). The Ultrafine is even more bulky so one can fit even less per FCL, as described below. We offer to supply your kaolin requirements as follows: (note: these prices do NOT include any commission for yourselves):

Product: ALKABIR FILLER GRADE kaolin (paper & rubber and general filler applications), or
ALKABIR PREMIUM GRADE kaolin (paint applications), or
ALKABIR CERAMIC GRADE kaolin (ceramic applications)

Quantity: Full container lots
Price: in US$ per metric ton
Terms: A prepayment by TT,wireless transfer or irrevocable confirmed L/C at sight.
Delivery: Approximately 4 weeks from order

Please let me know whether I can be of further assistance. I look forward to receiving your order.

Best regards,

ALKABIR MOHAMMED-
Operations Manager,

P.O.Box 230, Riyadh 11383, Riyadh, Riyadh
Tell: 966-3-8668610162
amec@webmail.co.za, amec@burnt.com,amec@fastermail.com