your vehicle for sale

From: <firehousefred2@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 05:10:12 +0100 (MET)
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

Hi,
Do you still have your vehicle listed for sale?
(sorry if iv'e reached the wrong person)
I just wanted some details, (miles, history etc). My wife
and I are starting to get serious about a purchase.

If it's still available, please DON'T reply to this email
because it's my father's account. Just email me at mine:
justmefred_36@hotmail.com

If I don't hear from you, I'll assume I've got the wrong
person and I wont contact you anymore.

Thanks,

Fred