$12.00 Mortgage leads - MortgageLeadsDepot.com

From: Resort Marketing Associates <rmatravel@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:48:41
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

Mortgage leads for $12.00 each.

http://www.MortgageLeadsDepot.com

Mortgage Leads Depot has become a trusted leader in the mortgage leads business. We have established relationships with an impressive list of industry advertising partners. We also have long term banner advertising relationships and a large number of opt-in email partners to insure our clients a large number of quality leads each day to fuel your business.

Our philosophy has always been to bring you a quality lead at the lowest price. We know that we can't be successful unless our clients are successful and we are committed to helping our clients achieve the highest returns on their leads investment.