P repy urgently with positive understanding so we can proceed.

From: MR:ADO ABDULLA <adonbltd@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:04:17 -0800
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

DEAR SIR,
  MY NAME IS ADO ABDULLAHI.I WORK WITH THE UNION BANK OF
NIGERIA AS DEPUTY DIRECTOR. IN THE DISCHARGE OF MY
DUTY, I STUMBLED ON THIS DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT THAT HAS
REMAINED DORMANT FOR THREE YEARS NOW WITH FIVE MILLION
DOLLARS($5m)IN IT. I CONTACTED MY DIRECTOR AND WE SENT
OUT STAFF FOR ENQUIRIES AND DISCOVERED THAT THE
ACCOUNT HOLDER DIED IN MOTOR ACCIDENT WITH THE NEXT OF
KIN.
I AM WRITING YOU SO THAT WE CAN WORK WITH YOU TO REMIT
THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE NEXT OF KIN. IT IS
SIMPLE PROCESS WHICH WILL TAKE A SHORT WHILE TO
PROCESS. OUTSIDE THIS, THE BANK MANAGEMENT WILL
CONFISCATE THE MONEY.
IF I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO
KNOW ABOUT THE MONEY.
BEST REGARDS,
ADO ABDULLA