Friend here is a NEW Home Based BUSINESS You can LAUNCH NOW!

From: Paul Brady <8086491@seasilvermail.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 15:34 -0600
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

Friend,

Two days ago I promised I was going to send you more information on a little-known home business system. As you can see, I keep my promises.

I told you before about how real six-figure incomes were being created faster than any program Iíve seen.

 Discover How: Click Here

How is this being done, you say?

This system has a product with an UNBELIEVABLE re-order rate!

That means your efforts are multiplied every month, creating a critical mass in just months instead of years.

Second, our marketing systems rival anything that comes out of Madison Avenue. Each method produces fantastic results. A marketing mix of radio infomercials, web marketing, direct mail, display ads, and more have been known to produce a 30% conversion rate.

This high yield advertising feeds the whole money making system.

When you join my group youíll have access to the same tested, proven marketing systems I use. Plug in, follow through and you could see a six-figure lifestyle, too.

Take a look at my website to get a peek at some of our sure-fire marketing systems.

 My Website: Click Here

Youíre just six months away from $100,000 plus per year.

Another day of delay -- pushes that kind of income further away.

Sincerely,

Paul Brady

				To unsubscribe from this mailing
				click here

				To unsubscribe from all mailings from

				Paul Brady regarding

				myseasilver.com click here

				To manage what mailings you receive from

				myseasilver.com, including changing your email address,

				click on this link.

This email was sent to you as you have opted-in from our site or yourinformation was obtained from a reputable, approved source. Please refer
all Abuse Complaints, Requests for removal and
Opt-in Information to: abuse@myseasilver.com
All requests will be honored within 72 hours of receipt.  Thank you.