Hi ietf-charsets get 1st 12 Months Free on Any of Our Packages.

From: FreeWebhosting <webhosting@rackwest.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:47:19 -0600
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

"The Host With The Most"

Hello, ietf-charsets !  Have you ever thought about posting your own web page, or
maybe you've tried but the host you went with was either unreliable or

sinterested in your needs. Well either way now is your golden opportunity!
Rackwest.com, one of the industry leaders in both webhosting and web design, has
come up with our best offer yet. Any of our packages FREE for the first 12
months , thats right one full year to try it out and see what you think,
with no monthly charges. Don't keep wondering what if sign up now!!! If
you have any questions or comments please feel free to send us an e-mail
Now lets get started.  ORDER NOW

Home | AboutUs |  News |  Link4 | comments/feedback

To unsubscribe, reply to this message with "unsubscribe RMV" in the subject.

logo.jpg
(image/jpg attachment: logo.jpg)

dsearch.jpg
(image/jpg attachment: dsearch.jpg)