asking for your permission

From: looking for a job -ASAP <no.answer.here@hotmail.com.br>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:59:51 -0300
To: <ietf-charsets@w3.org>

Dear Sirs ,

I am looking for a job in Europe or USA and I would like to ask your authorization to send my Resume to you.

I am able to work as an Au-pair , Driver , Gardener or as a General worker in factories , hotels , restaurants , etc.

My mother tongue is Portuguese and I already hold an American Visa.

I will thank you very much for any help you can give me.

Best Regards,
Name -ROBERTO PALACIOS

phone 55 - 11 - 4586-5406- please call me today !
my personnal e-mail  intercontinental3000@yahoo.com