URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: AUSTIN ROBERTSON <abc_consult@go.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 04:10:00 -0800
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

Attn: The CEO,

Dear Sir,

My name is Austin Robertson, the eldest son of Mr. Michel Robertson of Zimbabwe. During the current war against farmers in Zimbabwe by President Robert Mugabe, he ordered all white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and followers. My father was one of the richest farmers in my country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded his farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my father in the process.

Myself, two younger ones and my mother now live in the Netherlands (Holland) seeking political asylum.

Before his death, my father had deposited with a Security Company in Netherlands, the sum of TEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$10.7M). After the incident, and having lost everything my father worked for in Zimbabwe, we decided to leave the country and stay where he kept his estate. I decided to contact you to assist me in moving this money out of Netherlands because as an asylum seeker, I am not permitted to operate any bank account or register business here in the Netherlands.

We have agreed to offer you 15% of the total sum for your assistance, 5% is mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction, 80% will be for my family and will be invested in your country under your guidance.

All I want you to do is to assist me in transferring this money to your country. I will let you know about the detailed procedures on how we will achieve this goal as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist me. And I want you to give me your personal phone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Please,if you are willing to assist me, kindly contact me through this email address: robertson@captaincode.com.

Thanks and God bless you as you make up your mind to help.

Yours sincerely,

Austin Robertson
PLEASE REPLY TO:  robertson@captaincode.com