DPR

From: david mark <senatordavidmark1@caramail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 21 07:49:34 2003
To: dclooney2@aol.com
My name is SENATOR DAVID MARK the executive
Chairman Pension funds committee in the senate of the
federal Republic Of Nigeria.

I am writing you to earnestly Solicit for your assistance
in helping to receive some sum of money. I got your e-mail
address on the Internet while searching for a reliable and
reputable person to handle this transaction.

THE PREPOSITION:

We have the sum of US$9,000,000.00 (Nine Million Dollars)
that we intend to transfer overseas through the assistance
of a foreign partner. This money came as a result of the
unclaimed pension funds over the years due to the over-
invoiced claims put forward by my committee but the
pensioners have already been paid their claims. What is
left is the over-invoiced amount of US$9,000,000.00 which
has been deposited in a bank.

I have agreed to transfer the funds overseas for my
campaign funding, private use and for investment purposes
with your help. I am contacting you therefore, to stand in
as the beneficiary to process this fund into your custody.

You will be entitled to 25% for assisting us and 5% will be
set aside to cover all expenseswe may incur in the course
if this transaction.While 70% is fo me and my partners.

The fund shall be transferred to you legally in accordance
to all laid down procedures governing transfer of funds. I
have perfected all modalities for the successful transfer
of this money to you as the beneficiary.

Finally, I have to reassure you that this transaction is
risk free and should be kept absolutely confidential.

Presently, you can reach me by e-mail and
you should also include your telephone, fax and or cell
phone numbers if any, for secured communication between us.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
I await your response.

SENATOR DAVID MARK
TEL:234-802-322-1214.
FAX: 234-1-759-0904.

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)