DPR

From: SEN. KOTANGO WILLIAMS <willykota@starmedia.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 01:30:50 +0900
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

                        JOINT VENTURE PROPOSAL

My name is SENATOR KOTANGO WILLIAMS the executive
Chairman Pension funds committee in the senate of the federal Republic Of Nigeria.

I am writing you to earnestly Solicit for your assistance in helping to
receive some sum of money. I got your e-mail address on the Internet while searching for a reliable and reputable person to handle this transaction.

THE PREPOSITION:

We have the sum of US$9,000,000.00 (Nine Million Dollars) that we intend to transfer overseas through the assistance of a foreign partner. This money came as a result of the unclaimed pension funds over the years due to the over-invoiced claims put forward by my committee but the pensioners have already been paid their claims. What is left is the over-invoiced amount of US$9,000,000.00 which has been deposited in a bank.

I have agreed to transfer the funds overseas for my campaign funding, private use and for investment purposes with your help. I am contacting
you therefore, to stand in as the beneficiary to process this fund into your custody.

You will be entitled to 20% for assisting us and 5% will be set aside to cover all expenses we may incur in the course if this transaction.

The fund shall be transferred to you legally in accordance to all laid down procedures governing transfer of funds. I have perfected all modalities for the successful transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary.

Finally, I have to reassure you that this transaction is risk free and
should be kept absolutely confidential.

Presently, you can reach me by phone fax or email and
you should also include your telephone, fax and or cell phone numbers if any, for secured communication between us.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
I await your response.

SENATOR KOTANGO WILLIAMS
TEL: 234 802 337 8236
FAX: 234 1 759 4484.