Are you Interested?

From: <taosav4@hknetmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:08:05 +0800
To: taosav4@hjnetmail.com

From: Taofeek Savimbi

Please respond to:savimbi19@latinmail.com

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not met.
The message could be strange but real, if you pay some attention to it. I could
have notified you about it at least for the sake of your integrity. Please
accept my sincere apologies in bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have
to say that I have no intention of causing you any pain.

I am Mr. Taofeek Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas Savimbi of Angola
who was killed on the 22nd of February 2002. I managed to get your contact
details through the internet myself. Time is of importance and I was
desperately looking for a person to assist me in this confidential business.

My late father, Jonas Savimbi was able to deposit a large sum of money in
different security vaults in Europe. My father is dead and the movement of his
family members (including me) is restricted. We are forbidden to either travel
abroad or out of ourlocalities. Presently our movement are monitored.

Right now there is a rush for my Father's wealth but home and Abroad by the
Government who are claiming that most of the wealth was got by Arms smuggling
and therefore illegal and by my father,s extended family and relations.

You can know more about my father by checking his profile at URL below:
www.kwacha.com/edoc2.htm His wealth has been estimated to be approximately $100
million and being close to my father I happen to be in possession of documents
and information of some of the wealth. Approximately $50 million and only my
trusted mother knows that I have this information.

Presently, there is US$50,000,000.00 (fifty  Million Dollars) cash my father
moved to Europe before his death is deposited in a security  vault. Before you
can get access to it I have to give you the necessary documents, the password
to the vault and power of attorney to allow you to the vault.

I am therefore soliciting your help to travel to Amsterdam in Europe to recieve
this money and transfer in bits into your account before my
government gets wind of the funds .You know my father was a rebel leader in
Angola before his death. My reason for doing this is because it will be
difficult for the Angolan government to trace my father's money to an
individual's account that has no relationship with the Savimbi family.

I am currently and temporarily living in Angola and as refugee status,I intend
to communicate with you as regards this transaction via the internet and
telephone but my access to communication facilities at this point is restricted.

Moreover, the political climate in Angola at the moment being so sensitive and
unstable. With this password and information that I will send you a power of
attorney to the security firm, When you are ready I will give you the
information needed before you can get access to the 2kg of AU gold, 85g of pure
Diamond and raw cash of USD50 million America dollars. You will then proceed to
Europe for the collection.

PLEASE YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED.

I await your response.

Yours sincerely

Taofeek  Savimbi.

HKNETMAIL.COM Free WEB MAIL Service by  HKNET