AFRICAN GOLD MASTERS.

From: emmanuel emma <chiefemma2003@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 11:37:06 +0000 (GMT)
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

ATTENTION

SIR/MADAM,

I WISH TO BRING TO YOUR CONSENT A BUSINESS GESTURE, BUT FIRST I MOST DISTINGUISH MYSELF FROM THE SCANDAL OF THE PRESENT DAY INTERNET SCAM.

CONSIDERING EVERY FACTOR RELATED TO THE NATURE OF MY BUSINESS, I DECLARE MY GENUINE INTENT IN MY HUMBLE PROPOSAL.

MY OFFICE PILOT THE SALES OF GOLD AND DIAMOND AND AS A MATTER OF INTEREST, I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU TO SEEK YOUR BUSINESS OPION AND INTEREST IN MY FIELD.

IF INTERESTED IN THIS AREA, KINDLY STATE YOUR INTEREST, AS I AM IN POSITION TO SUPPLY TO YOU WITHIN MY LIMIT.

   GOLD: 18 TO 24 CARAT PURITY (FINE)
   DIAMOND: UN-CUT
   PRECIOUS GERM

BASED ON THE ABOVE STATED FACT NO UP-FRONT PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE UNTIL AFTER INSPECTION OF CONSIGNMENT AND SATISFICATION.

ON RELATING TO ME YOUR INTEREST IN THESE REGARDS, I WILL FORWARD TO YOU MY PRICE LIST AS WELL AS SAMPLE IN PICTURE.

IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU.

FOR URGENT RESPONSE, CONTACT ME ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS chiefemma12003@yahoo.co.uk

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

CHIEF EMMANUEL.