The NEW NEW Product.

From: robert <rcks5@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:06:25 +0800
To: subscribe to <ietf-charsets@w3.org>
No, we are not selling flowers, it is our love to you.

LONG WAITED PRODUCT BY MANY PEOPLE

COME CHECK IT OUT AT : http://www.huntpeck.biz

PRODUCT OF THE DECADE

THIS PRODUCT WILL SELL BEFORE YOU BUY IT

MAKE NEW PROFITS FOR THIS BRAND NEW PRODUCT FOR 2003

Tell your friends or relatives they don't have to use the traditional rigid
layout keyboard anymore.

Surfing the web is as simple as ABC

This is a one time e-mail. If you don't see it, you will miss something new
in the market.

COME CHECK IT OUT AT : http://www.huntpeck.biz

Your email address was obtained from an opt-in MLE (Marketers for Legal
Email) Aproved List - Type 3 = . To unsubscribe from the list, please Click
here. You need to allow 10 Business days for removals. Thank you kindly for
your cooperation.