WIDOW OF A LATE PRESIDENT

From: <mari500@hknetmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:51:14 +0800
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;

FROM:MRS. M SESE-SEKO

NOTE REPLY THIS MAIL : mari2002@soon.com

DEAR FRIEND,

I AM MRS. SESE-SEKO WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO OF ZAIRE? NOW
KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC). I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS
LETTER, THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING MY PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND
SITUATION.

I ESCAPED ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND AND TWO OF OUR SONS TIMOTHY KONGOLO AND BASHER
OUT OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC) TO ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE WHERE MY
FAMILY AND I SETTLED, WHILE WE LATER MOVED TO SETTLED IN MORROCO WHERE MY
HUSBAND LATER DIED OF CANCER DISEASE. HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION WE DECIDED
TO CHANGED MOST OF MY HUSBAND'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND
OTHER COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF MONEY CODED FOR SAFE PURPOSE BECAUSE THE
NEW

HEAD OF STATE OF (DR) MR LAURENT KABILA HAS MADE
ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL MY LATE HUSBAND'S TREASURES DEPOSITED IN SOME
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. HENCE MY CHILDREN AND I DECIDED LAYING LOW IN AFRICA TO
STUDY THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER, LIKE NOW THAT PRESIDENT
KABILA IS DEAD AND THE SON TAKING OVER (JOSEPH KABILA). ONE OF MY LATE
HUSBAND'S CHATEAUX IN SOUTHERN FRANCE WAS CONFISCATED BY THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT,
AND AS SUCH I HAD TO CHANGE MY
IDENTITY SO THAT MY INVESTMENT WILL NOT BE TRACED AND CONFISCATED. I HAVE
DEPOSITED THE SUM OF EIHGTEEN MLLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS US$18,000,000,00.)
WITH A SECURITY COMPANY , FOR SAFEKEEPING. THE FUNDS ARE  SECURITY CODED TO
PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE CONTENT. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO INDICATE
YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST US BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON OUR
BEHALF.ACKNOWLEDGE THIS MESSAGE, SO THAT I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO MY SON (
KONGOLO) WHO HAS THE
OUT MODALITIES FOR THE CLAIM OF THE SAID FUNDS. I WANT YOU TO ASSIST IN
INVESTING THIS MONEY, BUT I WILL NOT WANT MY IDENTITY REVEALED. I WILL ALSO
WANT TO BUY PROPERTIES AND STOCK IN MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANIES AND TO ENGAGE IN
OTHER SAFE AND NON-SPECULATIVE INVESTMENTS. MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASISE THE
HIGH LEVEL OF ONFIDENTIALITY, WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS, AND HOPE YOU WILL
NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE, WHICH I REPOSE IN YOU. IN CONCLUSION, IF
YOU WANT TO ASSIST US , MY SON SHALL PUT YOU IN THE PICTURE OF THE BUSINESS,
TELL YOU WHERE THE FUNDS ARE
CURRENTLY BEING MAINTAINED AND ALSO DISCUSS OTHER
MODALITIES INCLUDING REMUNERATION FOR YOUR SERVICES.

FOR THIS REASON KINDLY FURNISH US YOUR CONTACT
INFORMATION, THAT IS YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR CONFIDENTIAL
PURPOSE AND ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL USING THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS.
BEST REGARDS,

MRS M. SESE SEKO

NOTE REPLY THIS MAIL : mari2002@soon.com

HKNETMAIL.COM Free WEB MAIL Service by  HKNET