Meetings & Events

From: <BrianK@photoShows.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2003 13:51:47 -0500
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org
 photoShows specializes in instant digital photography on site & online for
meetings & events

To find out more information, please visit our web site at
http://www.photoshows.com

10% Discount on all jobs contracted before January 31, 2003

Please Contact Us to request our Demo CD, a proposal questionnaire, or to
discuss your next event.

The Digital Advantage:
* Includes retouching - No more red eye or people with their eyes closed
* Slimming filter can be applied to make people look thinner!
* CD's containing all of the photography can be sent to your attendees
after the event
* Flat rate fee - Purchase our services by the day, NOT per photo
*  Profit opportunities by selling the photos online - You can set the
prices and keep the profit!

If you do not want to receive future emails, please replay and type  REMOVE
in the subject

Sincerely,

Brian Kurlander
photoShows, Inc.