Re: UTF-8 interop testing, take 3

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:31:11 -0500
To: MURATA Makoto <murata@hokkaido.email.ne.jp>, ietf-charsets@iana.org

Makoto and others: Are you working on a Microsoft Windows system?
I think that in particular for the BOM issue, it would be good
to make sure that we get interoperability reports also from
Unix/Linux based systems or Macs, but I haven't seen any such
yet (I know Francois works on Win, and me too).

Regards,    Martin.