15yr old boy shocks parents with $71,000!

From: <vsdenise@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:35:20
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

THIS IS THE BEST MONEY MAKING SYSTEM OF ALL TIME.
NO SELLING, FOLLOW-UPS OR INTENSIVE LABOR. NO RISK, AND EASY AS PIE.
READ CAREFULLY.
IF A 15 YEAR OLD BOY CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU. AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV.
THIS IS THE ONE.
Parents of 15 year old boy find $71,000 cash hidden in his closet. Does
this headline look familiar? Of course it does. You most likely have
just seen this story recently featured on a major news program (USA).
His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came across a
large brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath some clothes
and a skateboard in the back of her 15-year old sonís closet. Nothing
could have prepared her for the shock she got when she opened the bag and
found it was full of cash. Five-dollar bills, twenties, fifties and  hundreds all neatly rubber
banded in labeled piles.
"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank", says the 41-year old woman.
"There was over $71,000 in that--thatís more than my husband earns in a
year!" The woman immediately called her husband at the car dealership
where he worked to tell him what she had discovered. He came home right
away and they drove together to the school and picked him up.
Little did they suspect that where the money came from was more shocking
than actually finding it in the closet.
As it turns out, the boy had been sending out e-mails, a type of
"Report" to email addresses that he obtained off the internet. Everyday after
school for the past 2 months, he had been doing this right on his
computer in his bedroom.
"I just got the e-mail one day and I figured why not?. I put my
name on it like the instructions said and I started sending it out", says
the clever 15 year old. The email letter listed 5 addresses and
contained instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to each person on the list,
then delete the address at the top and move the other addresses down,
and finally, to add your name to the top of the list. The letter goes on
to state that you would receive several thousand dollars in five-dollar
bills within 2 weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the top of the 5 address list.
"I get junk email all the time, and really did not think it was going
to work." the boy continues. Within the first few days of sending out
the email, the Post Office that his parents had got him for his
video-game magazine subscriptions began to fill up not with magazines, but envelopes containing
$5 bills.
"About a week later, I rode my bike down to the post office and my
box had 1 magazine and about 300 envelopes stuffed in it. There was also
a yellow slip that said I had to go up to the post office counter. I
thought I was in trouble or something! He goes on. "I went up to
the counter and they had a whole box of more mail for me. I had to ride
back home and empty my backpack because I could not carry it all." Over
the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out the email. "The money
just kept coming in and I just kept counting it out and hiding it in
the closet, I barely had time for my homework."
He had also been riding his bike to several of the banks in his area
and exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties, and hundred s. "I
didnít want the banks to get suspicious, so I kept riding to different
banks with like a few thousand dollars at a time in my backpack. I would
usually tell the lady at the bank counter that my Dad had sent me in to
exchange the money and he was outside waiting for me. One time this lady
gave me a really strange look and told me that she would not be able to
do it for me and my dad would have to come in and do it, but I just
rode to the next bank down the street. (laughs).
Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be afraid.
The reporting news team examined and investigated this so-called "chain letter" the
boy was sending out and found that it was not a chain letter at all. In
fact, it was completely legal according to US Postal and Lottery Laws,
Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code,
also in the code of federal regulations. Volume 16, Sections 255 and
436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for money received.
Every five-dollar bill that the boy received contained a note that
read: "Please send me report number XXX." This simple note made the letter
legal because he was exchanging a service (A report on how to) for a five-dollar bill fee.
Here is the letter that the 15 year old was sending out by email, you
can do the exact same thing he was doing, simply by following the
instructions in this letter.
Dear Friends and Future Millionaires: AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV; Making
over half a million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for an
investment of $25.00 US expense one time.
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AND THE INTERNET.
Before you say "Bull", please read the following. This is the letter
you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described
below, to see if it really can make people money. The show also
investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and
for all that there are absolutely NO laws prohibiting the participation
in the program and if people can follow the simple instructions, they
are bound to make some mega bucks with only $ 25.00 out of pocket cost.
DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable opportunity, I
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so
glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for
the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a
total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks with money still coming in. Here is
another testimonial! : "This program has been around for a long time but
I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the
mail, I decided to gamble my $25.00 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and 3 weeks later the money started to come.
First month, I only made $240.00 but in the next 2 months after that I
made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by
re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again.
The key to success in this program is to the follow the simple steps
and NOT change anything." More testimonials later, but first,
PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,00.00 every 4 to 5 months
easily and comfortably, please read the following....
THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL
COME TRUE, GUARANTEED.
INSTRUCTIONS;
Order all 5 reports shown on the list below and for each report, send
$5 CASH, THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR
EMAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST NEXT TO THE
REPORT. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER
in case of any mail problems.
When you place an order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. You
will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and
resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5= $25.00. Within a few days, you
will receive, via email, each of the 5 reports from these 5 different
individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you
to send to the 1,000`s of people who will order them from you.
Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in case something happens to your
computer.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what
is instructed below in steps 1 through 6 or you will lose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you
will also see how it does not work if you change it.
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT
work. People have tried to put their friends and relatives names on all
five, thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work that
way. Believe us, we have all tried to be greedy and then nothing
happened. So, Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. If you do, it will not
work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward. After you have ordered all 5
reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person
in report in #5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no
doubt counting their fortune.
2.....Move the name &address in REPORT #4 DOWN TO REPORT #5
3.....Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down to report #4
4.....Move the name & address in REPORT #! 2 down to report #3
5.....Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down to report #2
6....Insert YOUR name and address in the REPORT #l position
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name and address ACCURATELY Take this
entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your
computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well, just in case you lose any
data.
To assist you with marketing your business on the Internet, the 5
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information
which includes how to send bulk emails legally, where to find thousands
of free classified ads, and much more. There are 2 primary methods to
get the venture going.
METHOD #l: BY SENDING BULK EMAIL LEGALLY Letís say that you decide to
start small, just to see how it goes, and we will assume you and those
involved send out only 5,000 email each. Letís also assume that the
mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response could be better but
letís just say it is only 0.2%). Also many people will send out hundreds of
thousands of emails instead of only 5,000 each. Continuing with this
example, you send out only 5,000 emails. With a 0.2% response, that is
only 10 orders for report #1. Those 10 people responded by sending out
5,000 emails each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 emails only
0.2% responded with orders. Thatís 100 people responded and ordered
report #2, those 100 people mail out 5,000 each for a total of 500,000
emails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for report #3. Those 1000
people send out 5,000 emails each for a total of 5 million emails sent
out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #4. Those
10,000 people send out 5.000 emails each for a total of 5 0,000,00
emails. The 0.2% response to that is l00,000.00 orders for #5. Thatís 100,000
ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH ......$500,00.00 (half a million) Your total
income in this example is: 1....$50+ 2....$500+ 3....$5,000+ 4....$50,000+
5....$500,0! 00 Grand total = $555,550.00
NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A
LOT OF MONEY. REMEMBER, FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 THAT YOU MAILED TO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or
even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 emails each, or more? There
are over 1509 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more.
METHOD #2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET Advertising on the net
is very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise.
Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger
response. We strongly suggest you to start with Method #1 and add Method #2
as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is email
them the report they ordered. Thatís it. Always provide same day service
on all orders. This will guarantee that the emails they send out, with
your name and address on it, will be prompt because they cannot
advertise until they receive the reports.
AVAILABLE REPORTS ORDER EACH REPORT BY NUMBER AND NAME ONLY.
Note: Always send $5 US currency for each report. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED.
Make sure wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper conceals the cash.
On one of those sheets of paper, write the number and name of the
report you are ordering. Your email address and your name and postal
address.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
PLACE YOUR ORDERS FOR THESE REPORTS NOW
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
REPORT #1 "The Insiderís Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net
Order Report #1 from: D Rogan 114 Admiral's Walk St Mary's, Georgia 31558
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

REPORT #2: The Insiderís Guide to sending Bulk Email on the Net"
K Ernst 803 West 18th Street. Cedar Falls Iowa, 50613
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

REPORT #3 "Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"
D Neumann 4260 Peachtree Road. Inman, S. Carolina 29349
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCXXXXXXXXX

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing MLM and the Net"
M Harris 4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #297 Valley Village, California 91607
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
REPORT #5 "How to Send Out One Million Emails for Free"
Marie Hopman 9 Sheridan Road West. Lethbridge, Alberta, Cananda TIK 4L6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOUR #5 BILLS ARE GOING ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND
DELIVERY OF REPORTS COULD TAKE FROM 3 DAYS TO 2 WEEKS. ALSO REMEMBER TO
AFFIX PROPER POSTAGE FOR EACH DESTINATION YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success. If you do not
receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending
emails until you do. After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after
that you should receive 100 orders or more for report #2. If you do
not, continue advertising or sending emails until you do. Once you have
received 100 or more orders for Report #2, you can relax because the
system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in.
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER Every time your name is moved down on the
list, you are placed in front of a different report.
You can keep track of your progress by watching which report people are ordering from you.
IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME, SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF EMAILS AND
START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate with this business.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM; You have just
received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest
of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make
more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever
imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. DO NOT CHANGE IT IN ANY
WAY. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to email a copy of
this exciting report after you have put your name and address in Report
#1 and moved other to #2,,,,#5 as instructed above. One of the people
you send this to may send out 100,000 or more emails and your name will
be on every one of them. Remember, though, the more you send out the
more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you
the ideas, information, material and opportunity to become financially
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW.

MORE TESTIMONALS "My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty
good money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving "junk mail". I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge
of the population and percentages involved. I knew it wouldnít work.
Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and a few days later jumped
in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay
the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didnít work. Well, the
laugh was on me. Within 3 weeks, she had received 50 responses. Within the
next 45 days, she had made a total of $147,000.00. All cash. I was
shocked. have joined Jody in her "hobby". Mitchell Wolf ..Chicago, Illinois
"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided
that the initial investment was so little that there was just ! no way
that I wouldnít get enough orders to at least get my money back. I was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders.
I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this
deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isnít a
better investment with a faster return and so big. Dan Sandstrom,
Alberta, Canada
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I had received this program before. I deleted, but later I wondered if
I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was emailed again by
someone else. 11 months passed then it luckily came again. I did not delete
it this time. I made more than $490,000.00 on my first try and all the
money came within 22 weeks. Susan De Suzan. New York, New York
It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made
$20,560,00. and by the end of the third month my total cash count was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful. Thanks to the Internet.
Fred Delia, Westport, New Zealand
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.