[ietf-charsets] <none>

From: <adam@adb.xohost.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:18:09 -0700
To: "ietf-charsets@w3.org" <ietf-charsets@w3.org>
Do you run background checks before you hire?
Is it necessary for all your employees to have background checks?
We know that hiring costs recruiters and HR staff $100ís per week just to do background checks.
You can run a complete background check through our online system in less then 1 minute. Whether you need a criminal background, OIG, GSA, license verification, disciplinary action check or anything else, we can do it online fast and cost effective.
Turnaround Time
Criminal Backgrounds (starting at $5) 1-48 hrs
License Verification ($6) 1-4 hrs
SSN Trace ($8) Instant turnaround
Just place an order online and sit back and wait for the results to pop into your email.
Please respond.
adam@adb.xohost.com

The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system. Thank You