RE: Stringprep (was RE: New draft-yergeau-rfc2279bis-05.txt)

From: McDonald, Ira <imcdonald@sharplabs.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:58:25 -0700
To: "'Francois Yergeau'" <FYergeau@alis.com>, charsets <ietf-charsets@iana.org>

Hi,

A quick review of the Internet-Drafts index indicates that at least
the following groups are doing (one or more) Stringprep profiles:

- IPS iSCSI
- LDAPbis
- SASL
- XMPP
- IDNA

The SLP Project (no longer IETF chartered) is also looking at
Stringprep for service URL and service attribute comparisons.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc