URGENT BUSINESS PARTNER

From: <oki.james@caramail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:58:45 +0200
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

Sir,

I am a serving  officer with the  custom  and exercise
in my country and during  my duties in the
international  airport  we  confiscated  some  boxes
that came  into  the country  from china  and  on
opening we discovered that  it  was  genuine  dollar
notes  well packed  with   lace  materials, as  honest
 and  dedicated  officers  we handed over  these
seized  boxes  to  the  government, After further
investigation  we  discovered that  these boxes  were
brought  in by  some  retired  generals  and
disgruntled  politicians  to  truncate  our political
dispensation,  but to  our  surprise theses  boxes
were  handed over  to  them  and  money  was  used  in
areas  for the  election. Then  just  recently before
the swearing in  ceremony of  our  president we came
across  another  set of  six  boxes  containing  the
same items  as officers  we  know  that  the  same
process  will be  applied we  now  took two  of these
boxes  containing USD$ 60M(sixty  Million  Dollars)
which we  have  taken out  of  the  country.
As  serving  officers  we are  not  allowed  to
operate   foreign account  or seen  to be involved  in
business  of  any kind so we  therefore  seek  your
assistance  to  collect  this  money  and  invest  it
for   us  to  a  time when  we  will  be  retired, if
this  offer  is  acceptable  to you  we  will
compensate  you  with  certain  percentage  that will
be  worked  out  by  both  parties  and  an  agreement
 will be  drawn  to  protect  both  parties.  kindly
assist  us  as you  will  be  duly rewarded.
For  further  inquiries  please  send  a  mail  to  my
mail box  or  after have get reply i we provid with my
telphone number . Please
note that  if  you  cannot  attend to  our  request
kindly  destroy  this  document  so as  not to
joepardise  our  position  were  we work.

Thanks for  your  cooperation.

MR.OKI JAMES