GREETING

From: <osio@searchmalta.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 19:55:50 GMT
To: ietf-calendar-request@imc.org

FROM THE OFFICE OF ENGR.OSI RIAMHE
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT OFFICE COMPLEX
FALOMO, IKOYI - LAGOS.

Dear Sir,

I am delighted to write this letter to you
hoping that you will understand my predicaments and
answer back without hesitation
First, I must solicit  your strictest confidence in
this transaction, this is by  virtue of it's nature as
being utterly .
We are top officials from the Federal Ministry of
Works and Housing,(FMWH),Federal Ministry of Finance
and the Presidency, making up the Contract Review
Panel (CRP) set up by the Federal Government of
Nigeria to review contracts awarded by the past
military administration.

In the course of our work on the CRP, we discovered
this fund which resulted from grossly over-invoiced
contracts which were executed for the FMW&H during
the last administration. The companies that executed
the contracts have been duly paid and the contracts
commissioned leaving the sum of US$15.4 Million
floating in the escrow account of the Central Bank
of Nigeria ready for payment.

I have therefore been mandated as a matter of trust by
my colleagues in the panel to look for an overseas
partner to whom we could transfer the sum of US$15.4M
legally subcontracting the entitlement to your
company.
This is bearing in mind that our civil service code of
conduct forbids us from owning foreign company or
running  foreign account while in government service
hence the need for an overseas partner.

 We have agreed that the funds will be shared thus
after it has been paid into your account:

 (1) 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the
 beneficiary of the fund.
 (2) 10% has been set aside as an abstract projection
 for reimbursment to both parties for incidental
 expences that may be incurred in the course of the
 transaction.
 (3) 60% to us the government officials (with which
 we wish to commence an importation business in
 conjunction with you ).

 All logistics are in place and all modalities worked
 out for the smooth conclusion of the transaction
 within ten to fourteen days of commencement after
 receipt of the following information:
Your company name, address, company's details &
activities, telephone & fax numbers.

 These information will enable us make the
applications
and lodge claims to the concerned ministries &
agencies in favour of your company and it is pertinent
to state here that this transaction is entirely based
on trust as the solar bank draft or certified cheque
drawable in any of the Central Bank of Nigeria
correspondent bankers around the world is going to be
made in your name.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter by
sending me an e-mail.

Yours faithfully,

Engr.Osi Riamhe