Re: Registration of new charset KOI7-switched

From: Michael Sokolov <msokolov@ivan.Harhan.ORG>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: ietf-charsets@iana.org

Hi again,

Well, it's been two weeks since I posted my registration proposal for charset
KOI7-switched, and I assume no comments means no objections. RFC 2978 (IANA
Charset Registration Procedures) says:

3.2.  Charset Reviewer

   When the two week period has passed and the registration proposer is
   convinced that consensus has been achieved, the registration
   application should be submitted to IANA and the charset reviewer.

So how do I do that?

MS