Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

From: uche.michael <uche.michael@laposte.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:26:32 +0200
To: "uche.michael" <uche.michael@laposte.net>

  Please copy your response to : dr.michaeluche@post.cz

From: DR.MICHAEL UCHE
Account Manager: APEX INTERNATIONAL BANK LTD.
V.Island Branch
Lagos-Nigeria

Dearest Friend,

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. I am
DR.MICHAEL UCHE the Account Manager with the APEX INTERNATIONAL
BANK LTD.Victoria Island Branch Lagos.

I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and
reputable person to handle the confidential transaction, which
involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign
account
requiring maximum confidence.

A foreigner,Mr. Barry Kelly an oil Merchant/Contractor with the
Federal Government of Nigeria, until his death in ADC airline
that crash on her way to Port-Harcourt 1996 banked with us at
Union Bank Plc, Lagos, and had a closing balance as at the end
of
March 2000 worthUS$11.5M Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) which the Bank now expects a next of kin
to claim as beneficiary.

Valuable efforts has been made by our bank to get in touch with
any of the late Mr. Barry Kelly family or relatives but there
has
been no success. It was later discovered by me that the said
Mr.Barry ,has no living relatives.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to
locate the late Mr. Barry Kelly next of kin,the management
under
the influence of our Chairman and members of the Board of
Directors, retired Major General Umaru Shelling, that
arrangement
has been made for the funds to be declared "UNCLAIMABLE" and
subsequently be donated to the liberation fighters in Cote
d'ivore in exchange for conflict diamonds.

In order to avert this negative development, I now seek your
permission to have you stand as the next-of-kin to late Mr.
Barry
Kelly so that the funds You will be presented as the next of
kin
with all documentary proof and the funds would be released and
paid into your account as the beneficiary's next-of-kin. All
documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be
carefully worked out. We have secured from the probate an order
of mandamus

All efforts to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries and
proved abortive Moreso, i am assuring you of a 100% risk free
involvement. Your share stays while the rest would be for me
and
my colleagues for investment purposes in your Country.

I have decided that the funds be shared thus, after it has been
transferred into your account in a matter of one week:

1. 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary
of the fund.

2. 5% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for
any
incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course of the
transfer.

3. 65% to us the originator of the transaction.

Please furnish me with your most confidential telephone and fax
No. and your bank coordinates so that I can use these
information to apply for the release and subsequent transfer of
the funds in your favour.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Michael Uche
Accountant
Apex International Bank
VI Branch Lagos-Nigeria

Acc嶮ez au courrier 幨ectronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ;
3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€/mn) ; t幨 : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"