confidential

From: <puledi_mpezi@o2.pl>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 13:12:22 +0100
To: puledi_mpezi@o2.pl

MR. PULEDI MPEZI.
PACIFIC BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA,
9TH FLOOR, HEERENGRACHT TOWER,
STANDARD BANK CENTER,
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA.

I am Mr. Puledi Mpezi, Provincial Director Pacific
Bank of South Africa, Johannesburg Branch. I have
urgent and very confidential business proposition for
you.

On June 6, 1998, an American Oil consultant/contractor
with the South Africa Mining Corporation, Mr. Charles
Andason made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for
twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,000,000.00
(Twenty- five Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon
maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,
we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers, the South Africa Mining
Corporation that Mr. Charles Andason died from an
automobile accident. On further investigation, I found
out that he died without making a WILL, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr. Charles Andason did not declare any kin or
relations in all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year. No one will ever come
forward to claim it. According to South Africa Law,
at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will
revert to the ownership of the South Africa Government
if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to
stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Charles Andason so
that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get
into the hands of some corrupt government officials.
This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately
your full names and address so that the Attorney will
prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which
will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall
employ the service of two Attorneys for drafting and
notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary
documents and letter of probate/administration in your
favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of
the world which you will provide will then facilitate
the transfer of this money to you as the
beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into
your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for
me and 40% for you.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the Attorney and my
position as the Branch Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are
interested, please reply immediately via the private
email address below . Upon your response, I shall then
provide you with more details and relevant documents
that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest
assured that this transaction would be most profitable
for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country.
Sincerely
Puledi Mpezi

Please contact me through the this E-mail as soon as possible : puledimpezi@ecplaza.net