draft-yergeau-rfc2279bis-02.txt for STANDARD

As Francois said there is consensus around -02 of the document, and the
list is silent, I declare consensus.

If you have issues with it, let the list know ASAP.

I am now sending this to last call for STANDARD status.

Francois, there are some weird characters, which seems to be "paragraph
number" before each paragraph. Can you have one last "editing" round of
the document, and let me know when -03 is announced?

    paf