RE: Comments on draft-yergeau-rfc2279bis-00.txt

As far as I can tell, the draft (-02) has met a pretty good consensus on
this list and is ready.

Concerning interop testing and report, I have seen nothing and will
therefore do something right away, using this list as a testbed.  More
messages to come...

--
François Yergeau